We offer shared accommodation or private rooms for our guest. A spacious and comfortable communal sitting room with free WiFi and a warm fireplace for cooler days in early spring and autumn. Guests can enjoy a fully equipped shared kitchen in which to prepare their own meals.
- After we receive your booking request we shall contact you in less than 24 hours. We will provide all the info you may need and we may ask you for a deposit payment (20 % of the total value).
- After payment of the deposit you will receive a confirmation and further instructions. We cannot guarantee your place without the payment.
- For changes in the booking after it has been confirmed, you must cancel your booking using our website and then ask for a new date. We will try to assist but cannot guarantee to meet such requests.
- Until one month prior to arrival we will refund the total amount of the deposit.
- Until two weeks prior to arrival we will charge 25 % of the deposit.
- Until one week prior to arrival, or upon arrival we will not make any refund.
- The cancellation of the transfer must be done until 24 hours before arrival. If otherwise we will not refund transfer money.
- The driver will wait for you at the arrival hall of the Lisbon airport in the area reserved for the travel representatives.
- The transfer can be refused by driver in the case of drunkenness, intoxication or aggressive behavior of the clients. If so, Baleal Guest House has the right to charge 100% of the transfer price.
- Check-In is after 13:00 and Check-Out is until 12:00 (if you stay after 13:00 you will be charged an extra day).
–Please advise us of check-in time as we have no reception facility at Baleal Guest House and we need to arrange to have someone there to meet you at the house and check you in. It’s possible to leave your bags in the garage and enjoy Baleal Guest House communal facilities if leaving later in the day.
- Upon arrival we will ask you to fill a form with some personal information for the SEF (Portuguese Immigration Services). This is mandatory for every accommodation in Portugal.
- Animals and pets are not allowed in our accommodation.
- Baleal Guest House is not responsible for any robbery or theft that occurs in or from its property.
- Baleal Guest House recommends you to put your personal belongings in the safe locker. We do not take any responsibility of the client’s personal belongings during their stay, wherever they are placed. The Client is fully responsible for his or her personal belongings.
- Do not damage any structure or object of the Baleal Guest House.
- You must clean your own dishes, etc after use.
- Silence is appreciated, not being allowed scandals, physical nor verbal violence against other guests or our employees.
- Baleal Guest House attracts serious surfers and everyone appreciates a quite house from 23h00 onwards, so that waves can be enjoyed early in the morning. Please contact us immediately by mobile, text or voice, if you have any problems sleeping due to noise at the house..
- During your stay, visitors will be permitted only in the lounge, and BBQ area, no visitors (non BGH guests) are not allowed in the rooms or use of the showers.
-It is prohibited to organize any social gatherings or parties without a permission from the BGH team.
- Smoking is prohibited in public areas and rooms. The only place where smoking is allowed inside the premises is on the barbecue area and terraces. It is also prohibited the consumption of illegal drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances.
- The guest causing disturbance will not be entitled to a reduction in its debt for the services received, besides being required to pay or compensate for any damages or harm caused during the process.